Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The dedicated boredom thread for bored boardees... even Rich

<< < (195/198) > >>

Mickstix:
Just like the green new deal. They shoved it down their throats w/o being ready. And the no testing policy with only 20 minutes of practice per track didn't help.

alta:
looks like there’s at least 7 games that are going to be streamed this year
 :angry:

https://novacapsfans.com/2022/09/19/capitals-announce-regional-tv-radio-schedule-for-2022-23-season/

Mickstix:
Won't be long before every live sport is $tream only.  :-(

alta:
going to start a new boredom thread on Wednesday for the new season and move this one to the other side

justwincaps:

--- Quote from: alta on Sunday September 18, 2022, 03:16:43 PM Eastern ---
seems like nascar screwed the pooch with this car. It sucks on road courses, can’t take the punishment of short tracks and gives the drivers concussions when wrecking on speedways

--- End quote ---

There are things I like about the new car, especially that it seems more durable with "minor" hits, and the fact that you don't have as many wheel wells bending in an puncturing tires.  I think most of the right front tires going out was teams running too low tire pressure looking for an edge.

Not sure if the short track issues are the new nextgen car, or a mostly Toyota issue.  The fact that almost every toyota except Christopher Bell had issues says soemthing.

Can't believe Kyle is going to RCR.   Someone needs to follow those two around with a camera because sparks are gonna fly with those two egos.  i am not a Kyle fan, but you can't deny his ability to drive a car ...... or a truck.

Went to my local short track Saturday night and watched Booby Labonte running the SMART series.   Pretty cool to have a former Cup champion running around our little track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version