Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

Board News from Admin

<< < (3/4) > >>

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: alta on Sunday May 06, 2018, 06:10:53 PM Eastern ---am I the only one that notices spelling?

|bettman|

huh, it appears my shit is broken

--- End quote ---

What are you saying?

Did you read the instructions?  Maybe this is too complicated for folks.  Replace the vertical bars with :  colons

For example  :Bettman: will be replaced with a graphic. Except it is case sensitive, so if that had been all lowercase it would have been replaced with a graphic like this :bettman:

ArJunaZ:
I'm still lost.

Gary Bettman - Wikipedia

Isn't that the spelling of his name?

alta:
in the gif, "inmediately"

ArJunaZ:
I just modified the session and cookie storage length for the site. This should allow you to remain logged in much longer.  This impacts the server resources, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I won't have to change it back.

Note: Moderators and admins still have to login frequently to perform site admin functions. This cannot be changed at this time.

ArJunaZ:
Today I made some modifications to the default theme so that it displays better on mobile devices.

Those of you that use your phones and tablets with this forum please provide feedback on how you like it. it should appear quite differently than it did yesterday.

Leave your comments both good and bad in the following thread https://washingtoncapitalsfanforum.com/index.php/topic,453.msg21875/topicseen.html#msg21875

Note: We can have the site display either the way it was prior to today or the way it is now. I don't have time to be rewriting a bunch of code to fix little things, especially since there is finally going to be a major upgrade to the forum software sometime this year and any work I do will all have to be rewritten. When it comes out this will be the first upgrade to the forum software in 4-5 years and should see some improvements in many areas.

Thanks
AJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version