Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The all inclusive boredom thread for everyone… even Rich

<< < (225/227) > >>

justwincaps:

--- Quote from: Mickstix on Monday September 11, 2023, 08:40:06 PM Eastern ---At least this time I feel like they'd of got a restart in, even if it wasn't a GWC rule. Truex team is snake bit. He and Bell both will be in Bristol holding their breath. Kyle Busch as well. None of those guys have much luck.

--- End quote ---

Going to Bristol has to be as gut wrenching as going to Daytona or Talladega for the drivers.  So easy to be taken out thru no fault of your own. Gonna be some big names not making it to round 2.

richkrt99:
 :yawn:
October can't get here soon enough.  Pretty soon Mick is gonna start talking about fishing or something.

Mickstix:
You hush! The adults are talking about automobile racing!  :rofl:

Wait, did you say Fishing?  :raspberry:  Headin to Cape Coral next week to target some snook and redfish!  :uh-huh:  As long as one of them slow movin' giant tornaders comin off Africa don't screw up my plans.  :cross:

alta:
well, rookie camp starts this weekend. Next week training camp starts.

richkrt99:

--- Quote from: Mickstix on Tuesday September 12, 2023, 10:32:01 AM Eastern ---You hush! The adults are talking about automobile racing!  :rofl:

Wait, did you say Fishing?  :raspberry:  Headin to Cape Coral next week to target some snook and redfish!  :uh-huh:  As long as one of them slow movin' giant tornaders comin off Africa don't screw up my plans.  :cross:

--- End quote ---

Well I never heard of Snook, but if you catch one of these, definitely throw it back (or you might catch something else)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version