Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The all inclusive boredom thread for everyone… even Rich

<< < (224/227) > >>

alta:
https://twitter.com/PKSubban1/status/1699495740924395661

Mickstix:
 :rofl:

Mickstix:
Just love those GWC finishes. Hamlin had the car again today, was driving away with less than 10 to go. Flat tire Buescher, yellow, pitstop, take 4 while others take 2, line up 6th, get a shitty restart and end up 2nd. Yay.  :-\  Reddick won. Was running 2nd before the yellow and using the same strategy (4 tires) got through traffic better.

justwincaps:

--- Quote from: Mickstix on Sunday September 10, 2023, 07:15:53 PM Eastern ---Just love those GWC finishes. Hamlin had the car again today, was driving away with less than 10 to go. Flat tire Buescher, yellow, pitstop, take 4 while others take 2, line up 6th, get a shitty restart and end up 2nd. Yay.  :-\  Reddick won. Was running 2nd before the yellow and using the same strategy (4 tires) got through traffic better.

--- End quote ---

I'm heart broken too ....... not.  But, once again a Toyota wins at Kansas.

I get your point though.  Too many times the best car doesn't win.  Last week, I thought Harvick was the car to beat until the untimely caution as he's entering the pits.

Mickstix:
At least this time I feel like they'd of got a restart in, even if it wasn't a GWC rule. Truex team is snake bit. He and Bell both will be in Bristol holding their breath. Kyle Busch as well. None of those guys have much luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version