Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 6447 times)

Maacoshark

« on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 05:01:41 PM Eastern »
  When I first viewed this site I noticed my avatar was the same as the previous site but the shark was added into the image. I noticed a couple other avatars as well. Just wondering who made these changes because they are awesome. I never would have thought of a shark attacking the Avro Arrow. Great job

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
Re: Avatars
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 06:24:59 PM Eastern »
Yep! The size on these are awesome!

These boards do a ton of stuff that were still figuring/trying out

Maacoshark

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 07:03:58 PM Eastern »
 You will probably never figure it all out. BTW I like your avatar always did like it.

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 07:22:08 PM Eastern »
You will probably never figure it all out. BTW I like your avatar always did like it.

Thanks!  Its a charicture of me that one of our best friends painted for me for my birthday last year.  Albeit flattering, he pretty well got it right :)

In fact, we where  hanging out with Rush and he said something to the effect of "you're almost exactly like your avatar" . . .or something close to that,  . . .its hard to remember details when you hang out with Rush  ;D ;D

Rush

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 08:51:43 PM Eastern »

Thanks!  Its a charicture of me that one of our best friends painted for me for my birthday last year.  Albeit flattering, he pretty well got it right :)

In fact, we where  hanging out with Rush and he said something to the effect of "you're almost exactly like your avatar" . . .or something close to that,  . . .its hard to remember details when you hang out with Rush  ;D ;D

LOL DC!!    I'll take that as a compliment!👍👍

Rush

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 08:56:18 PM Eastern »
  When I first viewed this site I noticed my avatar was the same as the previous site but the shark was added into the image. I noticed a couple other avatars as well. Just wondering who made these changes because they are awesome. I never would have thought of a shark attacking the Avro Arrow. Great job

Hey Maaco.
Just noticed your modified Avatar myself!  Pretty cool!👍

Rush

Maacoshark

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday December 13, 2017, 09:41:41 PM Eastern »

Hey Maaco.

Rush
  I didn't modify it but I do like it. Thanks to who ever did.

Offline ArJunaZ

• ♂ ☺n Probation!
  • Administrator
  • Hockey Deity
  • What's Ghey Pride?
« Reply #7 on: Friday December 15, 2017, 03:55:31 AM Eastern »

That's cool. I always thought it resembled you.
Be careful what you ask for America; you just might get it.

Offline ArJunaZ

• ♂ ☺n Probation!
  • Administrator
  • Hockey Deity
  • What's Ghey Pride?
« Reply #8 on: Friday December 15, 2017, 03:58:30 AM Eastern »

Hey Maaco.

Rush

That would be me Maaco.  I attached the file. please delete the attachment if possible after you have saved it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Be careful what you ask for America; you just might get it.

Maacoshark

« Reply #9 on: Saturday December 16, 2017, 01:27:15 PM Eastern »

Hey Maaco.

Rush

That would be me Maaco.  I attached the file. please delete the attachment if possible after you have saved it.
[/quote
  Well thanks a lot. I like it