Author Topic: R1G5 Islanders @ Capitals 8pm ET Thu Aug 20, 2020 NBCSWA, NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS  (Read 6121 times)

Offline Second Sucks

Re: R1G5 Islanders @ Capitals 8pm ET Thu Aug 20, 2020 NBCSWA, NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
« Reply #60 on: Friday August 21, 2020, 11:10:24 AM Eastern »
Kuzy reminds of Semin.  Talented as hell, but frustrating as hell when not living up to their potential....which is often.

Offline richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
Re: R1G5 Islanders @ Capitals 8pm ET Thu Aug 20, 2020 NBCSWA, NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
« Reply #61 on: Friday August 21, 2020, 06:51:10 PM Eastern »
well poop.  I started the game about 2 hours behind, but honestly fell asleep about 5 minutes into the 3rd....like several others (in this game)

Pretty much expected it, but being a Cap fan...you know...you just have to get you guts wrenched now and then with a tiny amount of hope they show up.

No way they fire Tod.
No way they fire Tod.
No way they fire Tod.

FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK

Offline richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #62 on: Monday August 24, 2020, 12:37:35 PM Eastern »
well poop.  I started the game about 2 hours behind, but honestly fell asleep about 5 minutes into the 3rd....like several others (in this game)

Pretty much expected it, but being a Cap fan...you know...you just have to get you guts wrenched now and then with a tiny amount of hope they show up.

No way they fire Tod.
No way they fire Tod.
No way they fire Tod.

JINX Worked  ;D

FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK