Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

Tech Issues/Suggestions

(1/17) > >>

alta:
pinned

so far I’ve noticed; the like button is in an awkward place but having the dislike is great
is it possible to make the smileys a tad bigger

alta:
Maybe it’s because I’m using IOS but when I post a reply the screen takes me to the main Caps hockey page instead of the page I just posted on

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: altajava on Tuesday December 12, 2017, 06:34:42 PM Eastern ---should pin this maybe,

so far I’ve noticed; the like button is in an awkward place but having the dislike is great

--- End quote ---

I think the like button is good where it is myself. I've already been planning to change all the smileys and making them much bigger. It'll take some time though.

alta:

--- Quote from: ArJunaZ on Tuesday December 12, 2017, 09:15:49 PM Eastern ---
--- Quote from: altajava on Tuesday December 12, 2017, 06:34:42 PM Eastern ---should pin this maybe,

--- End quote ---

I think the like button is good where it is myself. I've already been planning to change all the smileys and making them much bigger. It'll take some time though.

--- End quote ---

we’ve got plenty of time,

Ok, the button location may be fine, just gotta remember where it is, but the way it’s applied looks more like you are liking/disliking the member rather than the post

Surreylily:
Is it possible to limit the likes/dislikes to one per post?
I mean for to be able to only give 1 like/dislike per post, but not limited to how many posts that you like/dislike.  (Which was a bit of an issue on the other boards, as you know.)

Does that make sense?

To clarify.... If I really like a post, I should still only be allowed to give it 1 like.  If I like it a lot, I will comment on it.
Similarly with the dislike, which can easily be abused, should be limited to 1 per post.

I ask this constructively, so that these buttons will not get abused.

Regarding this (the like/dislike buttons), will we get to see the who's?  Who is giving us the likes/dislikes?
Do you/the Mods get to see them?  So you can see if somebody is actively targetting someone?

Awesome job, so far!  8)

[size=78%]Oh, by the way, can we get the heart emoticon back?[/size]
[size=78%]Why has my text shrunk? [/size]

Edit.... I didn't touch anything, it just went all tiny - again.....

And now it comes up as BIGGER???????????  WTF?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version