Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

DC_1908s Whiskey, Beer, and Cigar Club

<< < (2/8) > >>

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: altajava on Thursday January 25, 2018, 12:28:58 AM Eastern ---when I used to smoke them, this was my preference. The Classic and the XO...

http://avo.com/

--- End quote ---

Don't think I've ever heard of those.  They look good, I'll give em a try!

DC_1908:
Just left Fat Head’s Brewery in Cleveland,   tried the Marzem, Triple Hop (well it hand .Sinatra in
the name) and Bells Hopslam. 😁

Worth the trip if you’re the Cleveland area

DC_1908:

Lady filmed and got this hand rolled cigar for me when we were in Miami Beach, and a couple other Cubans of unverified legality[size=78%]  [/size]

[/size]gonna go work from the cigar club and try it out [size=78%]

DC_1908:
Holding off on this because: The First Rule of Hopslam: Dont talk about Hopslam

This annual limited run from the great people at @BellsBrewery is one of the most sought after beers in the country, with most places limiting how many you can get per day.

I’ve been lucky this year, found two places that had it to buy, and one that didn’t limit how many (
which put us at over 10 6packs and the below mini-kegs. ;D

Now I am NOT a hoppy-beer/IPA guy at all, but this is different.  Not only do they use high end high dollar hops, but use (equally high end) honey to cut it the “dirt” taste out and leaving the natural flavor.

This IPA disliker, has turned several otheres (including Rush) onto this, so it is absolutely encouraged and endorsed. . . just don’t threaten my supply

alta:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Friday February 02, 2018, 09:18:11 AM Eastern ---Lady filmed and got this hand rolled cigar for me when we were in Miami Beach, and a couple other Cubans of unverified legality[size=78%]  [/size]

gonna go work from the cigar club and try it out
--- End quote ---
[size=78%]

I could be wrong but I thought Cuban cigars have been legal here for quite a few years now[/size]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version