Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

DC_1908s Whiskey, Beer, and Cigar Club

<< < (6/8) > >>

DC_1908:
Forgot to put this up, but at the first of the moth we flew up to The D, and went with our buddy and friends to The Bells Brewry in Kalamazoo on their annual Hopslam trip.

See they only allow you to buy a certain amount of cases (8) at a time, so they each buy their 8, go into the taproom and drink Hopslam for a few hours, then change clothes and go buy anthor 8 each, (bein as I was flyin, and they’d be gone if I left em, I only got two cases).

One of em had a cool hat I needed to put on this pic of one of the vehicles  😁

DC_1908:
Next trip to the ABC and/or liquor store:  GET THIS!!

A blend of scotch from the highlands, and Appalachian made VA whiskey and aged in a port cask. . .
😮😮😮😮😮🤗🤗🤗😁 Virginia Scotch[size=78%]![/size]

Goes great with The Carter Family playin!  Hell I may need to take a trip to Lovingston to check out their distillery.

DC_1908:
Arnie rules!!

However, every time I see him I feel like a wiss for not saying “fuck various injuries”, and get back to lifting (and smoking a cigar after the work out 🤣)

BTW, this is a “fun”(😡) cut/bulk post power cycle work out  of his to do for a couple weeks

DC_1908:
My all time favorite beer, barrel aged fron the whiskey they make using the mash fron the batches of the beer.  I don’t care if 99% of the state of Oregon had gone crazy, if drinking this doesn’t make you wanna party, fuck, and fight all night, OR wake up in a hospital, like I did woke up in INOVa Alexandria (I’ll tell that story later), then you might as well turn around on The Bee Gees and go watch a Penguins game!!

I saw this label whrb me and my buddy raided the Shoppers of 234 in Manassas a day or so after  my 21st, (that SFW had  an AWESOME beer section back then), I grabbed it, tried it first of tuhe stash we got, and it’s been my #1 Favorits beer ever since!

Heh, change the hat to a Stessson and that label is damn near DC_1908 ain’t it?

alta:
DC, have you gotten a bottle of American Honey yet? It's some good shit. Much better than the Jack version. The only thing I could think of to mix it with is ice, but it's perfect that way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version