Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

<< < (154/157) > >>

alta:

we knew this was coming..

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2021/01/20/the-who-finally-updates-its-covid-19-testing-policy-1-hour-after-bidens-inauguration-n1398857

Chaos43:

--- Quote from: alta on Saturday January 23, 2021, 08:00:59 PM Eastern ---now see, this is exactly the kind of shit that got you banned before. You make a condescending/ argumentitive comment, get annoyed when someone calls you out, then end your defense with "but I agree with you".

I'm willing to give you a chance, but if you keep up this behavior it's going to end in a similar fashion

--- End quote ---
    It wasn't an argumentive comment. I said that some of us are into conspiracy theories. When I said us I was including myself.
    But take it as you will.

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: Chaos43 on Sunday January 24, 2021, 03:14:40 PM Eastern ---    It wasn't an argumentive comment. I said that some of us are into conspiracy theories. When I said us I was including myself.
    But take it as you will.

--- End quote ---

I know of many conspiracies that would take this country down as well as other countries.  I do the hard work to satisfy myself conclusions reached are rock solid.

The most threatening ones facing do not include Joe Biden.  A major one is the fraud of our foreign owned banking system, a pyramidal house of cards.  This has quietly been addressed and will be one of the priority items dealt with when President Trump claims his new seat of leadership in the very near future. This actually threatens the entire world

The global banking cartel is being dismantled as I write this.

There will be many conspiracy revelations revealed to the world in the upcoming year.  I predict in the near future the term conspiracy theory will no longer carry connotations of ridiculous or tin foil hats.

Here is the CIA Document 1035-960 proving the CIA instructed MSM how to use make "Conspiracy Theory" a pejorative.
https://archive.org/details/CIADOC1035960/page/n1/mode/2up

Note that by the time this was distributed in 1967 every major network in the USA had an embedded CIA office on site with full time CIA staff.  These had already been in place for decades in most cases.

Donald J. Trump is still in control.  Pay close attention.  Nothing is at it seems.

The future is oh so bright!

I maintain that election fraud will be a footnote in the saga that is unfolding.

Chaos43:

--- Quote from: ArJunaZ on Monday January 25, 2021, 04:49:21 PM Eastern ---I know of many conspiracies that would take this country down as well as other countries.  I do the hard work to satisfy myself conclusions reached are rock solid.

The most threatening ones facing do not include Joe Biden.  A major one is the fraud of our foreign owned banking system, a pyramidal house of cards.  This has quietly been addressed and will be one of the priority items dealt with when President Trump claims his new seat of leadership in the very near future. This actually threatens the entire world

The global banking cartel is being dismantled as I write this.

There will be many conspiracy revelations revealed to the world in the upcoming year.  I predict in the near future the term conspiracy theory will no longer carry connotations of ridiculous or tin foil hats.

Here is the CIA Document 1035-960 proving the CIA instructed MSM how to use make "Conspiracy Theory" a pejorative.
https://archive.org/details/CIADOC1035960/page/n1/mode/2up

Note that by the time this was distributed in 1967 every major network in the USA had an embedded CIA office on site with full time CIA staff.  These had already been in place for decades in most cases.

Donald J. Trump is still in control.  Pay close attention.  Nothing is at it seems.

The future is oh so bright!

I maintain that election fraud will be a footnote in the saga that is unfolding.

--- End quote ---
    I'm interested in hearing more. Maybe you could send me some reading material by personal message. It would be much appreciated. 

richkrt99:

--- Quote from: Surreylily on Saturday January 23, 2021, 06:11:06 AM Eastern ---Are you a member of  the KKK by any chnce?

--- End quote ---

No.  I am certain he is not a democrat  :raspberry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version