Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

<< < (153/157) > >>

Chaos43:
    I see some of us are into conspiracy theories.

alta:

--- Quote from: Chaos43 on Saturday January 23, 2021, 10:14:53 AM Eastern ---    I see some of us are into conspiracy theories.

--- End quote ---

I see some of us like to argue just for arguments sake. There's a lot of shit I have a hard time believing, but when it comes from people that have been on the inside looking at information the rest of us will never see I at least listen to what they have to say rather than completely dismiss it because it hasn't been covered in the news. The more information you take in, the better informed you will be, with more intelligent opinions.

Chaos43:

--- Quote from: alta on Saturday January 23, 2021, 10:56:17 AM Eastern ---
I see some of us like to argue just for arguments sake. There's a lot of shit I have a hard time believing, but when it comes from people that have been on the inside looking at information the rest of us will never see I at least listen to what they have to say rather than completely dismiss it because it hasn't been covered in the news. The more information you take in, the better informed you will be, with more intelligent opinions.

--- End quote ---
     Holy shit. What is the attack about? I'm not arguing with anyone. In fact I didn't say that I disagreed.
     I just commented about conspiracy theories. So what. And just because I called it a conspiracy theory doesn't mean I think your theory is inaccurate.

Chaos43:
    I happen to be into conspiracy theories myself and agree with most of what was said.
     But I think I'd rather avoid this thread.

alta:
now see, this is exactly the kind of shit that got you banned before. You make a condescending/ argumentitive comment, get annoyed when someone calls you out, then end your defense with "but I agree with you".

I'm willing to give you a chance, but if you keep up this behavior it's going to end in a similar fashion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version