Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

<< < (137/157) > >>

Mickstix:
Yea, somehow Wisconsin had a 89% voter turnout? lol  The fix was/is in, the crooked media and DNC run cities were never gonna let Trump win. Odd that the only places having issues counting votes were blue run cities in swing states where they were loosing big, then hundreds of thousands of votes appeared out of nowhere at 4am? Every one of them apparently for Biden? :huh:  But fortunately the world will now get to watch how the Right acts when shit doesn't go our way. We'll bitch and complain and fight it with whatever means we have, LEGALLY, but you won't see any riots, looting, or burning.. Take the hurricane shutters off the store fronts, looks like the left got their way!  :clown: :poop:

Well, possibly.. I mean, Arizona is still in play. If Trump wins Ga, NC, Pa and Az they can STILL go pound sand!!  :uh-huh:

richkrt99:
And since we know it's all about me...

The real shit is now I'll NEVER get any more ammo

richkrt99:

--- Quote from: Mickstix on Wednesday November 04, 2020, 05:43:13 PM Eastern ---Yea, somehow Wisconsin had a 89% voter turnout? lol  The fix was/is in, the crooked media and DNC run cities were never gonna let Trump win. Odd that the only places having issues counting votes were blue run cities in swing states where they were loosing big, then hundreds of thousands of votes appeared out of nowhere at 4am? Every one of them apparently for Biden? :huh:  But fortunately the world will now get to watch how the Right acts when shit doesn't go our way. We'll bitch and complain and fight it with whatever means we have, LEAGALLY, but you won't see any riots, looting, or burning.. Take the hurricane shutters off the store fronts, the left got their way!  :clown: :poop:

--- End quote ---

It's the public schools...they don't each you to count anymore.  Don't want anyone to feel humiliated by being wrong so you are allowed to make the numbers add to whatever you want them to be.  There's no accountability so you get to pass just for feebly trying.  :raspberry:

zerofox:

--- Quote from: Mickstix on Wednesday November 04, 2020, 05:43:13 PM Eastern ---Yea, somehow Wisconsin had a 89% voter turnout? lol  The fix was/is in, the crooked media and DNC run cities were never gonna let Trump win. Odd that the only places having issues counting votes were blue run cities in swing states where they were loosing big, then hundreds of thousands of votes appeared out of nowhere at 4am? Every one of them apparently for Biden? :huh:  But fortunately the world will now get to watch how the Right acts when shit doesn't go our way. We'll bitch and complain and fight it with whatever means we have, LEGALLY, but you won't see any riots, looting, or burning.. Take the hurricane shutters off the store fronts, the left got their way!  :clown: :poop:

Well, possibly.. I mean, Arizona is still in play. If Trump wins Ga, NC, Pa and Az they can STILL go pound sand!!  :uh-huh:

--- End quote ---

People with jobs and responsibilities don't often go around rioting and looting.

zerofox:

--- Quote from: richkrt99 on Wednesday November 04, 2020, 05:48:16 PM Eastern ---
It's the public schools...they don't each you to count anymore.  Don't want anyone to feel humiliated by being wrong so you are allowed to make the numbers add to whatever you want them to be.  There's no accountability so you get to pass just for feebly trying.  :raspberry:

--- End quote ---

Yep, the Left invented the participation trophy. "Everyone should be treated equally and be rewarded the same, despite differences in effort, merit, value-add, etc!" says the Left.

Then you end up with people saying "I work 16 hours a day putting square pegs into round holes, so why am I paid so much less than my Harvard educated CEO?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version