Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

<< < (132/157) > >>

ArJunaZ:
My favorite part of the debate (debate with Chris Wallace was it?  J/K) was when Biden tried to paint all patriots as white supremacists and then Trump asked him to name a single white supremacist group and Biden said, "The Proud Boys".  Trump said, "Proud Boys stand back and stand by!"

The Proud Boys are NOT racist and in fact have black leaders and members.  In fact, two of the Proud Boys leaders are men of color. Dante Nero, who the Proud Boys call their “Pope” because he helped found their “religion” is a black man. Their national president/chairman Enrique Tarrio is Afro-Cuban.  In the FAKE NEWS media out there these facts are ignored and without a shred of evidence they pound the message that these patriots are racists and terrorists.

Trump knows how to cause the commies to have fits.  I do not like that the some members of the Trump team are trying to walk back that comment.  I fully support it.

I also liked when Trump said, “They came after me trying to do a coup. We’ve caught ’em all.”   Shit will hopefully hit the fan soon and many people must go to prison.  If no one goes to prison over the Russian hoax/coup then I promise you that America is finished.  Brennan, Clapper, Obama, Hillary, the entire top floor of the FBI in Washington, and others should get life in prison or execution for this assault on the American people.

DC_1908:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

zerofox:

--- Quote from: ArJunaZ on Wednesday September 30, 2020, 05:06:30 PM Eastern ---My favorite part of the debate (debate with Chris Wallace was it?  J/K) was when Biden tried to paint all patriots as white supremacists and then Trump asked him to name a single white supremacist group and Biden said, "The Proud Boys".  Trump said, "Proud Boys stand back and stand by!"

The Proud Boys are NOT racist and in fact have black leaders and members.  In fact, two of the Proud Boys leaders are men of color. Dante Nero, who the Proud Boys call their “Pope” because he helped found their “religion” is a black man. Their national president/chairman Enrique Tarrio is Afro-Cuban.  In the FAKE NEWS media out there these facts are ignored and without a shred of evidence they pound the message that these patriots are racists and terrorists.

Trump knows how to cause the commies to have fits.  I do not like that the some members of the Trump team are trying to walk back that comment.  I fully support it.

I also liked when Trump said, “They came after me trying to do a coup. We’ve caught ’em all.”   Shit will hopefully hit the fan soon and many people must go to prison.  If no one goes to prison over the Russian hoax/coup then I promise you that America is finished.  Brennan, Clapper, Obama, Hillary, the entire top floor of the FBI in Washington, and others should get life in prison or execution for this assault on the American people.

--- End quote ---

Media is retarded. People bitch and moan about how "biased" Fox News is and then they go home to their CNN and MSNBC.

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: zerofox on Wednesday September 30, 2020, 11:35:35 PM Eastern ---
Media is retarded. People bitch and moan about how "biased" Fox News is and then they go home to their CNN and MSNBC.

--- End quote ---
The media, particularly the left, is only classical conditioning in the guise of entertainment.

The 24 Hour cycle of Triumph Of The Will

richkrt99:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Wednesday September 30, 2020, 06:54:05 PM Eastern ---🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

--- End quote ---

For real?  Like....for real?  I can't believe how fucking stupid America has become.

Can't we just use definitions as definitions?

Oh wait, I must be a billionaire, because I CHOOSE to be one.  Not that I've earned it or fit any definition of what one is, but I'd CHOOSE to be one so....
someone give me a billion dollars.  AHHH the social injustice of me not being a billionaire if I CHOOSE to be is just unjust and needs to be adjusted so I can justly adjust to my chosen billionaire lifestyle :raspberry: 

Fucking Retards...(threw that in there for Zero)  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version