Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

<< < (2/157) > >>

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: 4 Caps on Thursday January 18, 2018, 06:51:45 PM Eastern ---AJ  a word of advice: Stick To Hockey!

--- End quote ---

A word of advice. Mark my words. See what happens.

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: altajava on Thursday January 18, 2018, 06:40:06 PM Eastern ---Monaco and Singapore?

--- End quote ---

I misspoke and clarified that.   You have to understand that for each word I carefully write I have thousands of thoughts and words I am dodging to try and make it simple and clear.  I've been a conspiracy researcher since long before the Internet existed.  The truth is way outside the box that most people can wrap their heads around, so I have to tread carefully.  It's hard to not go with the full story and just expose a little at a time so that people can take time to chew.  It's actually much easier now than it was 35 years ago when I left the World Bank. 

I don't care what people think.  I will speak truth as I know it and let the chips fall where they may.  When I saw the new blue sweaters for the Stadium series the three stars stuck out to me and thinking of current events and what I know going on behind the scenes I thought to comment on it.  You guys know very little about me.  I've lived in this town since I was 15 and I've had an incredible ride and know lot's of top people in this town with access to many hidden things shared with me. I also organized some amazing conferences and events that brought together some high level whistleblowers, most of whom I've become friends with. I'm sure many of you would recognize them if I named them.

The world is nothing as it seems.  What most people see the world to be is nothing but a projection intended to form their understanding and beliefs.  This is something very difficult for most to accept, so they simply won't.  I believe events are just around the corner that will force reality out of the shadows.

I always thought that you have a pretty good sense that many things are not what they seem.

For now it's time for hockey, one of my few breaks from the constant insanity of the world.

alta:

--- Quote from: ArJunaZ on Thursday January 18, 2018, 07:17:33 PM Eastern ---I misspoke and clarified that.   You have to understand that for each word I carefully write I have thousands of thoughts and words I am dodging to try and make it simple and clear.  I've been a conspiracy researcher since long before the Internet existed.  The truth is way outside the box that most people can wrap their heads around, so I have to tread carefully.  It's hard to not go with the full story and just expose a little at a time so that people can take time to chew.  It's actually much easier now than it was 35 years ago when I left the World Bank. 

I don't care what people think.  I will speak truth as I know it and let the chips fall where they may.  When I saw the new blue sweaters for the Stadium series the three stars stuck out to me and thinking of current events and what I know going on behind the scenes I thought to comment on it.  You guys know very little about me.  I've lived in this town since I was 15 and I've had an incredible ride and know lot's of top people in this town with access to many hidden things shared with me. I also organized some amazing conferences and events that brought together some high level whistleblowers, most of whom I've become friends with. I'm sure many of you would recognize them if I named them.

The world is nothing as it seems.  What most people see the world to be is nothing but a projection intended to form their understanding and beliefs.  This is something very difficult for most to accept, so they simply won't.  I believe events are just around the corner that will force reality out of the shadows.

I always thought that you have a pretty good sense that many things are not what they seem.

For now it's time for hockey, one of my few breaks from the constant insanity of the world.

--- End quote ---

I'm not complaining, it makes me read things I wouldn't normally, which is my intention with some of the things it said before....

but you're high jacking my thread >:(

;D

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: altajava on Thursday January 18, 2018, 07:29:05 PM Eastern ---
but you're high jacking my thread >:(

;D

--- End quote ---

I thought about that.  I figured if it got past my one comment on the 3 stars we could split it.

We have the power!

Sorry!

4 Caps:
Cite me one source that says the 3 stars on the D.C. flag stand for what you state or is this a product of your imagination.  Totally absurd. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version