Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

The Calm Before the Storm

(1/157) > >>

ArJunaZ:

Many people are unaware of this, but the three stars on the Washington D.C. flag and thus on the Washington Capitals sweaters represents the three sister cities of Washington D.C., City of London, and Vatican City. The are three city-states  in the world, which are also corporations operated by a single ruling cabal.  They each have their own flags and their own laws. These are the three controlling centers of the western world and they answer to no one. no elected government or representation, yet together the three control the vast resources of the west.  Together they are what we've recently been calling the "Deep State".  You will soon see this tyranny taken down. 

- Washington D.C. - The military center of the world. Officially created in 1871. That city state is called the District of Columbia & is located on 10sq miles of land in the heart of Washington. The District of Columbia has its own flag & its own constitution and operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as Lex Fori, which is in conflict with the US Constitution. When Congress passed the act of 1871 it created a separate corporation known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia. This unconstitutional act allows D.C. to operate as a corporation separate from the constitution of the United States. The American people are not represented anywhere in this corporation and it, in fact, operates in opposition to everything the United States stands for.

- City of London - Commerce and Financial center of the world. It Became a sovereign state in 1694 when King William III of Orange privatized & turned the Bank of England over to the Rothschild bankers.  It has its own courts, laws, flag & police force. It is not part of London, England, the British Commonwealth and it pays no taxes. Nearly all US and European banks reside here.  It is the official location of The British Crown, again separate from the people of England.

- Vatican City - Religious/Spiritual center of the (western) world. Possessing more material wealth than anyone, or any other entity on the Earth.  The Vatican library contains the vast majority of the world's "lost" knowledge.  The Smithsonian Institution in Washington D.C. holds on to and hides the rest.

These three cities are the enemy of the planet.  Just saying!

This recent surge since Trump has taken office is the Calm Before the Storm, as Trump calls it. This unholy trinity is to what he refers to when he speaks of the swamp.  Some sick psychopathic entities run this cabal.  Fortunately for us, the US military is still on Trumps side of the court and he has control of them.  They are the only reason he has not been taken out.  Some patriots within our military have been plotting for years to take down this entrenched cabal that pulled off a silent coup of America.  In spite of the private military industrial complex and the deep states efforts to emasculate our military, like when Obama fired or retired much of the top brass, the military has managed to maintain control over themselves.  Trump is beefing up the US military to take out this cabal, and defend the USA.  There is so much going on that the media will not touch right now.  Did you notice that the scumbag George Soros just turned over 18+ billion dollars of his personal wealth to his favorite registered charity?  This is because of Trumps executive order  (#13818) declaring a national emergency related to “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world”.  I think Trump is going to take the cabal out by exposing their human trafficking, pedophilia, and MUCH worse.  Then he is going to take their assets and give it back to the world.  Imagine that.

Then there is this from October 2017.
'It's the calm before the storm': Trump offers cryptic message during White House photo op

President Trump had a cryptic message for the White House pool reporters Thursday night during a photo op with military leaders.

"You guys know what this represents?" Trump asked reporters as he pointed around the room. "It's the calm before the storm."

"We have the world's greatest military people," he added.

Trump's comments came after a meeting with senior military leaders while he and first lady Melania Trump posed for a photo with the officials and their spouses.

Reporters asked the president what he meant, but Trump did not clarify his comments, saying only, "You'll find out."

Get ready for a wild ride. :thumbsup:

4 Caps:
You can’t be serious, at least I hope you are not. 

alta:
Monaco and Singapore?

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: 4 Caps on Thursday January 18, 2018, 06:21:02 PM Eastern ---You can’t be serious, at least I hope you are not.

--- End quote ---

Totally! Time will tell.  There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are privy to.  I've actually got a much longer writeup about this, but it is way too out there for most people.  This is going to be one helluva year. That much I am sure of.  Let's just say that pizzagate is far from over.  I've been tracking this story since I was on staff for quite a few years at the World Bank in the `80s.  My life seems to have been custom designed to expose me to things that remain in the shadows for most people.  The world is in for one hell of a shock when the truth comes out of the shadows.  I believe that time is very near.

4 Caps:
AJ  a word of advice: Stick To Hockey! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version