Author Topic: GDT G13 Capitals @ Canucks 10:00pm Fri Oct 25, 2019 NBCSWA+, ESPN+, SN1  (Read 6379 times)

Online Beaglefan2

• Advanced Member
Re: GDT G13 Capitals @ Canucks 10:00pm Fri Oct 25, 2019 NBCSWA+, ESPN+, SN1
« Reply #40 on: Saturday October 26, 2019, 02:30:06 PM Eastern »

Watched the replay and almost turned it off after it was 5-1.  Seems like we are usually on the other end of these types of turnarounds.

Gotta love the spunk of Hathaway - and with a broken nose!  Kind of reminds me of Matt Hendricks.

Vrana played well enough and the Caps need to push him to be a star!  Give him more ice-time, build his confidence.  He could easily be a 30 to 40 goal scorer.

Online Mickstix

• Wait, Im the Redneck? Damn right! Fish on!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Fish On!
Re: GDT G13 Capitals @ Canucks 10:00pm Fri Oct 25, 2019 NBCSWA+, ESPN+, SN1
« Reply #41 on: Saturday October 26, 2019, 03:08:05 PM Eastern »
Well that was unexpected.. Turned it off when it got to 4-1.. I see it went to 5-1 before we made the comeback! Good to see them steal a point(s) after giving one away last game.

Offline ArJunaZ

• ♂ ☺n Probation!
  • Administrator
  • Hockey Deity
  • What's Ghey Pride?
Re: GDT G13 Capitals @ Canucks 10:00pm Fri Oct 25, 2019 NBCSWA, ESPN+, SN1
« Reply #42 on: Saturday October 26, 2019, 05:53:52 PM Eastern »
In Shanghai you can find a good food, including western food. Personally I'm not a big fan of Chinese food, it is kind of complicated for me. I'm feeling sorry for DSP, working in China or Asia is not easy. I spent 2 years at South Korea working for LG Electronics. People were friendly, but you still feel being alien there.

A few hours after you posted this my Dad shot me some pics and called me. The woman that was taking care of him realized he had not been enjoying the food on his last two trips to Nanjing took him to a remote village yesterday about 50 miles from center of Nanjing. My Dad said that unlike the many other places he's been in China that this area had no tourists. He said it took almost two hours to get to. He said the children in the city could not take their eyes of of him as if he were an alien. Check out these pictures of the place he ate at. He said it was absolutely delicious. That bowl of apparently dirty looking water on the floor was used to prepare parts of the meal.  I have a few other photos, including one that appears to be goat hocks/feet being prepared in that bowl.

Be careful what you ask for America; you just might get it.