Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

TV Shows and Movies

<< < (2/15) > >>

Maacoshark:
   I think he said one time that Rammstein was his favorite band.

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Maacoshark on Saturday January 20, 2018, 11:27:30 PM Eastern ---   I think he said one time that Rammstein was his favorite band.

--- End quote ---
Yep!! or something like that

Maacoshark:
  The wife and I did a bit of a John Carpenter marathon over the weekend. Big trouble in little China, Vampires, They live, Escape from New York and The Thing. Not much else to do when its minus 30 every fricken day.

DC_1908:
Lady and I have started Altered Carbon on Netflix  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :P ;D

One episode it and holy jebuss this show rules!!!  (so they took/used the same concept as Demolition Man but you forget that quick) . . . Great and violent fight/gunfight sequences, what looks to be a deceitful plot, . . .

And they came up with the idea of drugs in the future being installed computer programs  ;D  , (which is basically what they are anyway considering the human brain is an organic computer)

But, check this one out!  I can't wait to finish it

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Tuesday February 06, 2018, 09:44:35 AM Eastern ---Lady and I have started Altered Carbon on Netflix  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :P ;D

One episode it and holy jebuss this show rules!!!  (so they took/used the same concept as Demolition Man but you forget that quick) . . . Great and violent fight/gunfight sequences, what looks to be a deceitful plot, . . .

And they came up with the idea of drugs in the future being installed computer programs  ;D  , (which is basically what they are anyway considering the human brain is an organic computer)

But, check this one out!  I can't wait to finish it

--- End quote ---
     We starting watching that show too. Just one episode so far but I think it is going to be very cool.
    Another Netflix show you might be interested in is Dark. That is if you are OK with subtitles. The show is in German.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version