Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

TV Shows and Movies

<< < (4/15) > >>

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: OldHat on Saturday March 03, 2018, 09:16:28 PM Eastern ---
I've never seen it.  I know of it and have heard good things.  It's on my list and ya, where the he'll is Rush?

--- End quote ---
  Not sure if you would like Trailer Park Boys or not. The show is over the top. It gets carried away at times. Here's a short scene.

Maacoshark:
  Another short scene

Maacoshark:
One more

DC_1908:
This sure as hell chanced my mind from waitin til this came on iTunrs!

I’m gonna take a flask or three of Jack Daniels to see this!

alta:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Thursday March 22, 2018, 10:45:58 AM Eastern ---This sure as hell chanced my mind from waitin til this came on iTunrs!

I’m gonna take a flask or three of Jack Daniels to see this!

--- End quote ---

Meh, I'm not that interested. I highly doubt they redid the rape scene from the original, and not too many of these remakes interest me. Most of the time the original was far better.

This is not an endorsement of rape as some want it to be, it's an observation that some things that hollywood used to put on film will never happen again much like the movie Blazing Saddles, and I'm still mad at Mel Brooks for not making a History Of The World Part 2

when I was younger my friends and I went to the movies weekly in the wintertime. Not because it was too cold out, but because that's the only time you can wear a coat that holds 8 bottles of beer without being obvious. Until someone knocks over an empty, and it rolls, all the way to the front row... from the back row

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version