Author Topic: GDT G4 Stars @ Capitals 7:00pm Tue Oct 8, 2019 NBCSWA, ESPN+, FS-SW  (Read 12156 times)

Offline waynerivers

Re: GDT G4 Stars @ Capitals 7:00pm Tue Oct 8, 2019 NBCSWA, ESPN+, FS-SW
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday October 08, 2019, 10:16:34 PM Eastern »
Another game with virtually no hitting and little forechecking, especially in the 3rd period.   Lots of lazy play.  Reirdon has no clue what he's doing and is incapable of being the taskmaster this group apparently needs.  Ovechkin looked like dogshit all game.

Offline richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday October 08, 2019, 11:04:35 PM Eastern »
Well. I watched the game late as usual
Most of my thought were already expressed by others here

Lack of intensity for sure. Preseason looked better cause guys were fighting for jobs
Now it’s back to same ole same ole

AND...

It’s way too early in the season for the guys to be tired in the third period. 3 games in 4 nights....so fucking what?  We’re only 4 games into the season
If these guys are too out of shape or too old then let the kids play. They may not have the skill bit they have the thrill to play.

And we always suck against Dallas

We stole a point. Actually We handed the points to Dallas when we took the third period off. Dallas was nice enough (or unlucky enough) to give one back

Nashville is gonna eat is alive.
FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK

Offline Mickstix

• Wait, Im the Redneck? Damn right! Fish on!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Fish On!
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday October 08, 2019, 11:08:21 PM Eastern »
Stolen point, again.. I guess our thing this year's gonna be giving up 3rd period leads.  :-\ Ovie should be skating laps after than nonsense in overtime. Gotta stop with the junk move to the middle or dangle, everyone in the building knows is coming. Especially 3 on 3.. Whatever. Ofer 10 or 11 now on the PP? Won't win many sucking ass on the PP and losing O zone draws..