Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

Old Hats SpeakEasy Lounge

(1/29) > >>

DC_1908:
This thread is for OldHats personal reflections and insights amongst him/themselves . . .

;D

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Monday January 15, 2018, 12:00:23 PM Eastern ---This thread is for OldHats personal reflections and insights amongst him/themselves . . .

;D

--- End quote ---

Come on DC. even if OldHat does like this idea, it will be come pages and unintelligible dialog, ramblings, multiple conversations, conversations crossing between peoples other personalities, GIFs of grotesquely obese chicks that can't get out of the house sans fork lift, probably Mick posting picks of what came out of the garden he has in his closet, beard maintenance and grooming tips, dogs and cats sleeping together, lesbian bum-fighting, beer reviews, silly puddy, and basically utter non-professional chaos. . .

This should probably go with the ABH threads, but it wouldn't fit in there either!

This is a terrible idea. . . .   LETS DO THIS!

DC_1908:
I knew you'd agree Detroit. . . . 
 8)

justwincaps:
I interrupt DC responding to DC's response from DC only to encourage DC to continue responding to DC.

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Monday January 15, 2018, 12:00:23 PM Eastern ---This thread is for OldHats personal reflections and insights amongst him/themselves . . .

;D

--- End quote ---
    I have one question. How many people is Oldhat dealing with? Is Oldhat arguing with one individual or is he getting tagteamed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version