Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

Guns and Blowin Shit Up!

<< < (2/87) > >>

Caps17201:
That is an outstanding collection, congratulations! I am mostly into shotguns, pump and semi auto, bolt action and lever action rifles. One pump action .30-06 and four revolvers.

alta:

--- Quote from: richkrt99 on Wednesday July 24, 2019, 02:47:19 PM Eastern ---Well, some of my 2 cents on this subject...

--- End quote ---

I tried posting a picture but the website says the file is too big

Caps17201:
Try this site, postimage.org. It is easy to use and free. I have used it for years. At least it was. I don’t even sign in and it still lets me upload. After you upload the photo to their site you have to click on the photo that pops up and then click on share. You have to scroll down and click on hotlink for forums on the little blue image to the left, and it should say copied. Return to our forum and put the curser in the post. Click paste and the html or whatever shows on the post. Preview it first and you should see your photo. Make sure you have the first step when you upload, set for no expiration date.

richkrt99:

--- Quote from: alta on Wednesday July 24, 2019, 07:39:28 PM Eastern ---
I tried posting a picture but the website says the file is too big

--- End quote ---

Maybe you got a bigger gun than the rest of us?  :-X

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Caps17201 on Wednesday July 24, 2019, 08:11:08 PM Eastern ---Try this site, postimage.org. It is easy to use and free. I have used it for years. At least it was. I don’t even sign in and it still lets me upload. After you upload the photo to their site you have to click on the photo that pops up and then click on share. You have to scroll down and click on hotlink for forums on the little blue image to the left, and it should say copied. Return to our forum and put the curser in the post. Click paste and the html or whatever shows on the post. Preview it first and you should see your photo. Make sure you have the first step when you upload, set for no expiration date.

--- End quote ---
Another quick way is “using” Twitter. I use a dummy account (with a fake email, with 0 followers, that I “post” pics to, then go to share, open to Safari (or other browser) and it opens it in a web page
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAWUbifXYAEm6Rb?format=jpg&name=medium)
then copy that and paste it into the pic icon  (camera icon), just remember to change the “=medium” at the end to “=small”,  otherwise the image takes up half the page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version