Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

Fight Instigation: Fight Highlights

<< < (62/64) > >>

Chaos43:

--- Quote from: richkrt99 on Thursday February 11, 2021, 01:11:01 PM Eastern ---I liked "the Chief" Craig Berube.  I also liked Chris Simon while he was a Cap.
Liked me some Erskine too.  Can't forget Alan May and those eyebrows

Obviously...I'm mostly just a Cap fan and from the 80's on (based on my young age)  :snicker:

I remember a kid named Kazinski or Kaminski?  Kevin Kaminski..."the Killer" I think?  He wasn't very big, but he basically played like a wrecking ball and got into lots of scraps.  I think he went like 5'9" 185 so he wasn't big but he played like he thought he was 6'-4".  Guy was nuts.  I think he bounced to minors quite a bit, but I recall he was fearless and he played with the Caps for 3-4 years or so.

And don't forget that goon....Bobby Gould  :wackysmile:

--- End quote ---
    Ya Kevin Kamenski was a nut. I believe he coaches now. Atleast he was before the covid19.

richkrt99:
I actually went back and looked him up today... and yes he "was" coaching.  He face looks like a horror show now....too many bad stitches or something.  He looks like a Russian gangster.

I just remember him racing around the ice looking for someone to hit.  He'd be suspended about 10 times a year if he played now.  He was looking to create havoc.  Different times.  I don't think he really had the skills to be full NHL, but he had the fucking heart for it.

alta:
meh... not nearly as bad as Sawchuk

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: richkrt99 on Thursday February 11, 2021, 09:22:11 PM Eastern ---I actually went back and looked him up today... and yes he "was" coaching.  He face looks like a horror show now....too many bad stitches or something.  He looks like a Russian gangster.

I just remember him racing around the ice looking for someone to hit.  He'd be suspended about 10 times a year if he played now.  He was looking to create havoc.  Different times.  I don't think he really had the skills to be full NHL, but he had the fucking heart for it.

--- End quote ---
"Killer Kevin Kamanski". . . the Twitter Mob would love that these days 🤣🤣

richkrt99:

Back when YOU had to protect yourself at all times....  Apparently the Moose was on the Loose that night.

Nice insult to injury toward the end of this.... :clown: :poop: ambulance crew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version