Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

Fight Instigation: Fight Highlights

(1/64) > >>

DC_1908:
Brouwer has his second issuing of major damage the other night.  I remember meeting him at an STH party, dudes forearms where bigger than my legs!

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Wednesday January 03, 2018, 08:37:12 AM Eastern ---and the Hens acquired probably the best fighter in the league, for a lousey 4th round pick.    Way to man up GMBetaMale.

--- End quote ---

Jamie Oleksiak is a puss for attacking a guy he's got 6-inches and 60 lbs. on in Brandon Manning.

DC_1908:
Troys been on rampage this year beatin the holy bejeesus out or his opponents . . . pretty much “intent to fuck a dude up”!! 

Rush:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Friday January 12, 2018, 02:35:51 PM Eastern ---Troys been on rampage this year beatin the holy bejeesus out or his opponents . . . pretty much “intent to fuck a dude up”!! 

--- End quote ---

For as mild mannered as Brower is, in his interviews, I wouldn’t have thought he had much fight in him. Then when I first saw him drop gloves, when he was here with the Caps, he payed a whopper of a hay-maker on a guy, maybe a San Jose game?, and damn near KO’d the dude as his helmet came off!! Awesome!

Rush

DC_1908:
Hey Everyone,

We spilt up a few threads to make them more efficient:

Washington Capitals Highlight Reel Goals, Sickest Fights, & Incredible Saves.
(for all Caps)

Other games around the league 17-18
(Everyone Else)

and

Fight Instigation:  Fight Highlights
for the obvious!

This one is for great (including funny) fights, regardless of the league   ;D :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version