Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

GDT#32 Avalanche @ Capitals Tue Dec 12 7:00pm EST NBCSWA

<< < (16/16)

Rush:
Hey folks!! A shout out and warm welcome to those who've came here so far!
Howdies out to Mickstix, Dpf, Kit, Maaco, Beags, Lily, Justwin, Apace41, CapsfanVa, and of course, all the "early birds".  LOL.

Let's have some serious hockey talk fun!!!!!!

Rush

justwincaps:

--- Quote from: apace41 on Wednesday December 13, 2017, 08:56:00 AM Eastern ---So, I was wondering where all the cool kids had gone!  Thanks very much to BaneOfMyExistence for alerting me to this site which looks like a significant upgrade from the other one.

Caps looking like they are starting to hit their stride (if only at home).

apace41

--- End quote ---

I'm with apace - kept wondering where in the hell everyone was. Kind of felt like the kid at the school table who went to the bathroom and came back and everyone had left the table.
Thanks bane for letting me know and ArJ for putting this together.
Good to see all the posters I missed on the other site here.

alta:

I'm with apace - kept wondering where in the hell everyone was. Kind of felt like the kid at the school table who went to the bathroom and came back and everyone had left the table.

I hate that feeling, almost as bad as when get up to pee in a rotating restaurant

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: justwincaps on Wednesday December 13, 2017, 09:52:23 PM Eastern ---
--- Quote from: apace41 on Wednesday December 13, 2017, 08:56:00 AM Eastern ---So, I was wondering where all the cool kids had gone!  Thanks very much to BaneOfMyExistence for alerting me to this site which looks like a significant upgrade from the other one.

Caps looking like they are starting to hit their stride (if only at home).

apace41

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

FYI to all "Bane" or "BaneOfMyExistence" on the other board is me ArJunaZ since they banned my other account.

And don't ask; we don't know why they banned me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version