Author Topic: GDT#47 Islanders @ Capitals 7:30pm Fri Jan 18 2019 NBCSWA,ESPN+, SN1, SNE, MSG+  (Read 18122 times)

Offline PUCKNRUSH

Re: GDT#47 Islanders @ Capitals 7:30pm Fri Jan 18 2019 NBCSWA,ESPN+, SN1, SNE, MSG+
« Reply #100 on: Sunday January 20, 2019, 03:04:27 PM Eastern »
They way the games get called, I don't mind the players complaining to the refs. It works for Syndey  :snicker:

But it's nice to see the coach complain about it too. That's the one thing I couldn't stand about Trotz, he barely says a word about bad calls/non calls. If you don't count that eye twitch.

Hey Alta.
I don’t mind the complaining at all. What I don’t like is certain players that STOP, or slow down playing, as they raise their arms, expecting that the whole world stops because they didn’t get the call they wanted.
I’ve seen Kuzy take a shot, thought he was interfered with, (and maybe he was), and miss the rebound, that was in close proximity to him, for another SOG opportunity, because his attention was diverted, as he was protesting the non-call! THAT is inexcusable, and a characteristic of selfishness, as Kuzy did NOT have the wherewithal to realize that just because HE stops, sorry boy, the GAME goes on!  That’s the part I have trouble with!
I agree, and applaud Rierden, or even a player, who has the tenacity in his game, to not be afraid to bark back at a refs missed call. As long as he continues he playing responsibilities during that time! It’s called “self-discipline”! Something it appears Kuzy is a little short on lately!

Rush

Always hopeful, yet discontent -
He knows CHANGES aren’t permanent -
              BUT CHANGE IS!!!

RUSH - from “Tom Sawyer”