Author Topic: Capitals Prospects  (Read 1276 times)

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey
Knowledge is knowing that the Tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing that you shouldn't include it in a Fruit Salad

"Oh bother" said Poo, as he chambered another round

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
Re: Capitals Prospects
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 01:34:02 PM »
Good.   Brings his trade value up. . .,

Heh, as if he will estrada’s, that goal probably just got him a 5yr 40mil contract from GMBetaMale

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey
Knowledge is knowing that the Tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing that you shouldn't include it in a Fruit Salad

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline 4 Caps

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 04:52:09 PM »
That is nice to see, I hope he does well.  It would be exciting seeing him play for the Caps someday.  I look forward to watching him in development camp this summer. 

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey

Offline Caps17201

• I try to be the man my dog thinks I am
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 06:53:34 PM »
Thanks for all those, makes for good reading. As I may have mentioned when I first joined, now that I moved, I can get the Capital’s games on TV, Comcast Mid Atlantic on channel 846, Sports Washington. Before I could only get the Flyer’s games in Eastern Pa. I have to admit I don’t really know much about the players, trades, cap, team moves etc. But I read their website, the NHL app in regards to the upcoming season and will buy the NHL season preview magazine when it hits the newsstands. I have looked over their roster and can only remember a few names and their stats but as the season progresses I hope to watch a lot of their games on that network and the NHL Network and National TV. Perhaps I can make some sort of comment on a game in progress, from time to time. I used to attend many Hershey Bears games when I was younger at the old Hershey Sports Arena. I lived a little closer then but I am about an hour and a half from the Giant Center in Hershey now. I see that the Bears are a farm team of the Capitals.
Get The Puck On The Ice

Offline PUCKNRUSH

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 03:09:59 AM »
Thanks for all those, makes for good reading. As I may have mentioned when I first joined, now that I moved, I can get the Capital’s games on TV, Comcast Mid Atlantic on channel 846, Sports Washington. Before I could only get the Flyer’s games in Eastern Pa. I have to admit I don’t really know much about the players, trades, cap, team moves etc. But I read their website, the NHL app in regards to the upcoming season and will buy the NHL season preview magazine when it hits the newsstands. I have looked over their roster and can only remember a few names and their stats but as the season progresses I hope to watch a lot of their games on that network and the NHL Network and National TV. Perhaps I can make some sort of comment on a game in progress, from time to time. I used to attend many Hershey Bears games when I was younger at the old Hershey Sports Arena. I lived a little closer then but I am about an hour and a half from the Giant Center in Hershey now. I see that the Bears are a farm team of the Capitals.

Hey Caps 17201!
I haven’t shared a post with you yet, so a very sincere WELCOME is in order!

Just wanted to say that you should have no trouble posting here, during a game, while you’re watching it at the same time.

We have our famous “GDT”, (game day thread), that is reliably put up for every game, for the very purpose of “real time” posting during the game.

My low tech ass can’t quite seem to keep up with the speed of posting, without sending overly redundant comments, but I do enjoy chiming in occasionally, and will comment often at the end of the game, on the GDT.

But we have quite a few regulars on the GDT. and it’s quite entertaining, to say the least!
I been here a couple years now, and have gained a lot of knowledge and insight on the Caps, including many opinions on their current performance, or on certain players, that may differ from mine.
IMO, that’s what it’s all about!!
You will, most likely, find a quick learning curve, as you participate on this site. So if your desire is to learn more about our beloved Washington Capitals, you’re in the right place!👍

I’ve also gained a few friends, whom I’ve met, and have found the overall experience here to be quite a good one!

AJ, (Arjuna), usually, and unselfishly, provides all the game day info, i.e. starting lines, referees, healthy scratches, etc., for each and every GDT!  It’s very informative!

So, welcome, and look forward to sharing a few posts with you this season!

Rush
“Wheels within wheels, in a spiral array.
 A pattern so grand and complex.
Time after time, we lose sight of the way.
 Our causes can’t see their effects”
            RUSH: from “Natural Science”

Offline Caps17201

• I try to be the man my dog thinks I am
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 10:10:58 AM »
Thanks!
Get The Puck On The Ice

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 11:46:53 AM »
As Rush said, there’s a Game Day Threaz (GDT) on here for every game.  People post from home, at ther arena, other countries etc.  Those get get pretty fun and funny to say the least!  Ark will typically have em up about an hour or so before the game.   Just do a search on GDT on the Caps page here and you’ll be able to preview them

Lady and have traveled up to Hershey for Bears games, and for cheap beer at Parkside, quite a bit.  We’ve tossed around getting several of us on the boards to go up together sometime in the future so we’ll keep you and everyone else updated..

Offline richkrt99

• my VERY LARGE...
  • Advanced Member
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »
As Rush said, there’s a Game Day Threaz (GDT) on here for every game.  People post from home, at ther arena, other countries etc.  Those get get pretty fun and funny to say the least!  Ark will typically have em up about an hour or so before the game.   Just do a search on GDT on the Caps page here and you’ll be able to preview them

Lady and have traveled up to Hershey for Bears games, and for cheap beer at Parkside, quite a bit.  We’ve tossed around getting several of us on the boards to go up together sometime in the future so we’ll keep you and everyone else updated..

And to Clarify.....DC is quite technically capable and long time poster, but......Still can't type worth a damn, so you have to study creative writing to decipher him sometimes  :wackysmile:
FFS - HIT HIM!!!

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 08:44:22 PM »

And to Clarify.....DC is quite technically capable and long time poster, but......Still can't type worth a damn, so you have to study creative writing to decipher him sometimes  :wackysmile:
🤣 touché

Type: yes. Thumb:  not really

Glasses required?   Let’s just say Lady is starting to pull ahead on that topic 😡

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 01:40:53 PM »

:snicker: I thought about saying something but I figured people would figure it out

Offline PUCKNRUSH

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2019, 10:41:25 PM »

In DC’s partial defense, Rich, after having many drinking episodes with the man, he’s just fuckin’ wired completely backwards, that’s all! LOL!

I just figure DC probably posts mostly when he’s sober, as it explains the sometimes  disjointed texting!  Believe me, after we get fairly shitfaced, he starts to make perfect sense to me!🤪🤪🤣🤣
And his posts begin to read more clearly, the more tanked I get!! It’s amazing!!🤣🤣😂🤣

(Love ya DC)
Rush
“Wheels within wheels, in a spiral array.
 A pattern so grand and complex.
Time after time, we lose sight of the way.
 Our causes can’t see their effects”
            RUSH: from “Natural Science”

Offline alta

• I don't swing that way
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
  • all y'all are ghey