Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

GDT#37 Capitals @ Senators 7:00p.m. Sat Dec 29, 2018 NBCSWA+, SN360, CITY

<< < (26/26)

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Monday December 31, 2018, 10:59:47 AM Eastern ---I wouldn’t say “long term plan”, it’s marketing and ideology.

The Caps inflexiblity of this ideology in their roster is only exasperating weakness and not addressing them.  Sending a kid that has already put performed the other D, who also has a good contract, down just proves that.

On the bright side. as soft,powderpuff, and injury probe  as this Dcorps is,  they’ll be plenty more of them on the IR soon

--- End quote ---
    OK how is about long term marketing plan.

Maacoshark:
      I just want to point out that there are other options than sending Lewington back down. One is sending Siegenthaler back down. I'm pretty sure he is waiver exempt. Another could be to send a veteran like Orpik down. A 3rd option but less likely would be to send a forward down and go with 8 dmen.
    There is no reason we can't keep Lewington as a 7th dman. There is no law that our 7th dman has be left handed.
     With Orpik returning it is looking like we are going with 2 left dmen on the 3rd pair today.
So much for Reirden rewarding players for their performance.

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Maacoshark on Monday December 31, 2018, 11:16:31 AM Eastern ---      I just want to point out that there are other options than sending Lewington back down. One is sending Siegenthaler back down. I'm pretty sure he is waiver exempt. Another could be to send a veteran like Orpik down. A 3rd option but less likely would be to send a forward down and go with 8 dmen.
    There is no reason we can't keep Lewington as a 7th dman. There is no law that our 7th dman has be left handed.
     With Orpik returning it is looking like we are going with 2 left dmen on the 3rd pair today.
So much for Reirden rewarding players for their performance.

--- End quote ---
Exactly, but it probably is just as much GMBetaMale.

This move is just ridiculous and serves as expample of the over-confidence, in there effeminate ideology and their contract mismanagement

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version