Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 7956 times)

Offline PUCKNRUSH

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday December 25, 2018, 10:41:48 PM Eastern »
Merry Christmas to Rush and the gang.  So when I was 10, I felt like I had gotten the greatest presents in the world when I got a hockey net for street hockey and a St. Louis Blues jersey (Egers #15).  Then last year, when I was an older boy, I got a better one - the Stanley Cup.  Let's get another!!!.

Damn right Beags!!
Way to put it in good perspective!!👍

Merry Christmas

Rush
Always hopeful, yet discontent -
He knows CHANGES aren’t permanent -
              BUT CHANGE IS!!!

RUSH - from “Tom Sawyer”

Offline Mickstix

• Wait, Im the Redneck? Damn right! Fish on!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Fish On!
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday December 26, 2018, 09:13:58 AM Eastern »

Puck, hopefully Alta steers ya right as far as Tampa.. I've only been over there twice and it was just to catch a hockey game.  ;) 

Alta, the hurricanes and Florida Wildlife Commission spraying vegetation killing poison all over the lakes and rivers, like it's going out of style, has put a damper on this years "winter" tan.. So I appreciate the sentiment!  :hearts: :raspberry:

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #22 on: Thursday December 27, 2018, 10:57:18 AM Eastern »
Puck, hopefully Alta steers ya right as far as Tampa.. I've only been over there twice and it was just to catch a hockey game.  ;) 

Alta, the hurricanes and Florida Wildlife Commission spraying vegetation killing poison all over the lakes and rivers, like it's going out of style, has put a damper on this years "winter" tan.. So I appreciate the sentiment!  :hearts: :raspberry:
Well, we’ll be Venice itt after New Years!! -1908s

Offline ArJunaZ

• ♂ ☺n Probation!
  • Administrator
  • Hockey Deity
  • What's Ghey Pride?
« Reply #23 on: Thursday December 27, 2018, 01:22:23 PM Eastern »

Thanks AJ for the explanation!
I actually understood what was said.  AMAZING!

I would like to change it, but I can’t modify the post anymore.
Canit still be modified?

And of course I wouldn’t ask you to change any of the “emoji codes”. Not only do I not use them, but it would be selfish!
 Let me know, and Merry Christmas!

Rush

I went in and modified the post for you. Everyone has 60 minutes to make edits to their posts, after that you need a moderator or admin to help.

If you ever run into a similar situation just switch up the characters a bit. Even an inserted space or changing upper/lower case can make the difference.

Cheers,
AJ
Be careful what you ask for America; you just might get it.

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #24 on: Thursday December 27, 2018, 01:57:20 PM Eastern »

Here’s one for ya Mick

Playin it Loud And Proud!

Offline PUCKNRUSH

« Reply #25 on: Thursday December 27, 2018, 09:49:12 PM Eastern »
I went in and modified the post for you. Everyone has 60 minutes to make edits to their posts, after that you need a moderator or admin to help.

If you ever run into a similar situation just switch up the characters a bit. Even an inserted space or changing upper/lower case can make the difference.

Cheers,
AJ

Thanks a lot AJ!!👍👍
Always hopeful, yet discontent -
He knows CHANGES aren’t permanent -
              BUT CHANGE IS!!!

RUSH - from “Tom Sawyer”