Author Topic: GDT#31 Capitals @ Hurricanes 7:30p.m. Fri Dec 14, 2018 NBCSWA, FS-CR  (Read 21249 times)

Online Mickstix

• Wait, Im the Redneck? Damn right! Fish on!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Fish On!
Re: GDT#31 Capitals @ Hurricanes 7:30p.m. Fri Dec 14, 2018 NBCSWA, FS-CR
« Reply #120 on: Saturday December 15, 2018, 05:10:15 PM Eastern »

I am totally behind Maaco. He is Canadian that makes him super nice by default. Emmmm..... Off the ice....  He is incapable of committing acts of evil off the ice by virtue of being a Canadian. Unlike the English, the Irish, the French, the Germans, and some other nations that will be unnamed.
No Canadian would act like "MY country planted a flag on the moon and YOURS didn't.... I can ban YOU and you can't ban ME".
There, I said it.  If I am destined to suffer for speaking the truth I am ready to face my destiny.

Well that was One small step for Canadians, one giant leap. No wait.. One Giant leap for Canadians, one small.. Ah fuck it, we won!  :uh-huh:    :rofl:

Maacoshark

Re: GDT#31 Capitals @ Hurricanes 7:30p.m. Fri Dec 14, 2018 NBCSWA, FS-CR
« Reply #121 on: Saturday December 15, 2018, 05:13:33 PM Eastern »
5 hours diff.
For the record, I don't think you can block a "Mod" on any board and as Alta is one, that just isn't going to work.  Banging your head against a brick wall there sweetie!    )insert the thingammy here)  Do us all a favour and stop keep banging!  It's not helping anybody, yourself least.

If you remember - not so very long ago - you and I had a few run ins....   ...  and not just you and I.  It was only quite recently, in the last couple of weeks, I think, that somebody had a pop at you about the way....   hmmmm, shall we say the way you phrase things?  You do come across as very arguamentative and provocative sometimes.  Other times, you seem to have mellowed and we can actually have a decent chat, or at least discussion.
I ........  I think it's okay to say "we", understand you're under intense emotional duress at the moment and will be for some time.  We understand.  We get it.  We've pretty much all been there.  I did it a couple of months ago with my beloved cousin.  It hurts. 

Do you remember ..... well, it was before you graced us with your presence, but how I call the people on here and many of them on the last site, I call them m"
    Ya ya I get it. I know that I am cocky and arrogant. And I rub people the wrong way sometimes. Or some people here just think I'm a dick. What do you want me to say? I'm sorry I'm a dick lol
    Oh and I thought our time difference was 6 hours. I'm not on est. I'm out west. Maybe it us only 5 hours. The differences in time screw me up because we dont use daylight savings time here. Most places do but not all so its hard to keep track of.