Author Topic: GDT#38 Capitals at Rangers  (Read 29250 times)

Maacoshark

Re: GDT#38 Capitals at Rangers
« Reply #120 on: Thursday December 28, 2017, 12:04:10 AM Eastern »
Every Washington Capital sans Gruby deserves criticism tonight.  Everyone is at fault for that pathetic display.  Many players had chances to score and blew it. Besides Carlson missing a wide open net on the wrap there was Ovie in the crease with time to lift one over Pavelec and appeared to have been sharing the 714's. During one PP we had three guys in the crease with the puck and not one of them took a shot at net. Those were but a few of and endless stream of insanity. As others have said, you can't possibly score if you don't shoot the damned puck.
  Grubs was lights out tonight. For forwards Oshie, Movie and Kuzy had bad nights all the other forwards were invisible. Our dcore played alright. The 3rd period the pairing of Orlov and Niskanen had some issues.

Offline ArJunaZ

• ♂ ☺n Probation!
  • Administrator
  • Hockey Deity
  • What's Ghey Pride?
« Reply #121 on: Thursday December 28, 2017, 12:17:53 AM Eastern »
Thank you Carlson! What a DIPSHIT!
   You are blaming Carlson because he couldn't get the wrap around to go. If you are going to blame guys make sure its warranted. That isn't. He missed the wrap around. Those things happen. At least he gave himself an opportunity. He was one of our better players tonight after Grubauer.
Hey Maaco.
I respect your hockey knowledge, but is there ANY obvious FUCK-UP, that #74 can do, that you won't immediately come to his defense on!!!  There were TONS of mistakes made tonite by almost ALL players on the Caps!  YES, Missed wrap arounds DO happen!  But RARELY are they THAT OPEN, and even more RARE, that it's the GAME WINNER, in OT, AND in front of a NATIONAL AUDIENCE!!!
HE FUCKED UP BADLY, MY MAN!!!! AND yes, he's a DIPSHIT for doin it!!!

Rush
  I dont consider not scoring on a wrap around a fuck up. He needed to reach his stick out a another 6 inches or so to be able to wrap that around the post and into the net. Not sure if he had enough time. The goalie was out of the play but the dman was closing in. Its unfortunate he didnt score on it but it didnt lose us the game.

I suggest we settle this one with SUPER NERF Guns at 20 paces.

Or maybe a simple coin toss.  Heads we lost, Tails they won!   ;D
Be careful what you ask for America; you just might get it.

Offline Mickstix

• Wait, Im the Redneck? Damn right! Fish on!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Fish On!
« Reply #122 on: Thursday December 28, 2017, 09:23:04 AM Eastern »
Coyotes must have really hurt their feelings.. Been playing like heart broke woman ever since.  :-\

you're being too nice

I was gonna say Scorned Women, but that would of been an insult to women! I've known some scorned ones that'll give 110% to kick your entire ass if you let em'!! lol  ;D

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #123 on: Thursday December 28, 2017, 10:05:09 AM Eastern »
122 to 9 . . . almost 14 times the other site.    heh great job everyone!

Online richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #124 on: Saturday December 30, 2017, 09:59:17 AM Eastern »
Every Washington Capital sans Gruby deserves criticism tonight.  Everyone is at fault for that pathetic display.  Many players had chances to score and blew it. Besides Carlson missing a wide open net on the wrap there was Ovie in the crease with time to lift one over Pavelec and appeared to have been sharing the 714's. During one PP we had three guys in the crease with the puck and not one of them took a shot at net. Those were but a few of and endless stream of insanity. As others have said, you can't possibly score if you don't shoot the damned puck.

Okay so I thought it was a typo the first time. What does 714 mean?
FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK

Maacoshark

« Reply #125 on: Saturday December 30, 2017, 12:55:34 PM Eastern »

714 I believe is a slang term for qualudes. On this site it is their way of ripping Carlson. I think ArJunaZ is his dealer.

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
« Reply #126 on: Saturday December 30, 2017, 06:06:18 PM Eastern »

714 I believe is a slang term for qualudes. On this site it is their way of ripping Carlson. I think ArJunaZ is his dealer.

I should get him hooked up with some Anadrol 🤣🤗

or at least an 8 ball 🤣
« Last Edit: Saturday December 30, 2017, 06:27:49 PM Eastern by DC_1908 »