Author Topic: Last preseason GDT Caps vs Blues @ 3pm  (Read 11874 times)

Offline DC_1908

• Chairman of the Boards
  • Global Moderator
  • Hockey Deity
Re: Last preseason GDT Caps vs Blues @ 3pm
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday October 03, 2018, 12:31:37 PM Eastern »

How come when I go back and delete a space in my text the font shrinks?  It causes my anal retentiveness to flare up.

Im not 100% sure, though I notice it more on mobile than on laptop. The easy way to fix it though is to use the "modify" botton in the bottom right and delete the code changes.

Offline richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday October 03, 2018, 03:01:47 PM Eastern »

A glass of American honey says he gets ten games, with an over/under of 2 games

I see your american honey and raise you a pint of 100% natural pure Virginia maple syrup.
I will be shocked if it is less than 10 games, although I think the hit is not worthy of this.
FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK

Offline apace41

• Hockey Deity
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday October 03, 2018, 03:07:09 PM Eastern »

This is what Willies getting paid 4m a year for.   Who is gonna have a modicum of enforcements or detterant against cheap shots or targeting, Lars Eller??

No doubt this is correct.  All the more reason Willy was an idiot to waste his powder in a PRESEASON meaningless game.

Offline richkrt99

• Oh, I'm the Hillbilly alrighty!
  • Hockey Deity
  • Bigger than yours!
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday October 03, 2018, 03:07:47 PM Eastern »
Im not 100% sure, though I notice it more on mobile than on laptop. The easy way to fix it though is to use the "modify" botton in the bottom right and delete the code changes.

I'm using a regular old computer and....I can BARELY do that and now you want to hit one those special button thingy's and do something else?

okay...here goes, but don't nobody blame me if the page crashes.  Just blame it on our resident tech expert from across the pond  :lol: :b:

okay I intentionally backspaced (and the copy shrank), but now I don't see the modify button thingy to "delete the code changes"

Okay, I did it after posting....had NO idea you could go back and change it after posting  (this little feature could be very helpful to politicians)
FFS - HIT HIM!!!
SHOOT - THE - PUCK