Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

Dallas Road Trip!

(1/3) > >>

HoustonCapsFan:
Just got my tickets for the January 4th game at Dallas.  Its the closest game to me and I try to go every year.  Last year it was in the middle of the week so I couldn't get there.  Looking forward to a great season and rocking the red in Dallas.
Anyone else planning to go to Dallas, lemme know. I'm in Section 220.

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: HoustonCapsFan on Sunday September 09, 2018, 01:50:20 PM Eastern ---Just got my tickets for the January 4th game at Dallas.  Its the closest game to me and I try to go every year.  Last year it was in the middle of the week so I couldn't get there.  Looking forward to a great season and rocking the red in Dallas.
Anyone else planning to go to Dallas, lemme know. I'm in Section 220.

--- End quote ---
Moooore than likely Lady & I will be there!😈 🥃🥃🥃🍻🍺🥃🥃🥃🥃

alta:
Road trip? Last time I drove there I drove straight through, stopped for gas and a p. I think it took about 14 hours, if you don't have a dog with you i garuntee you can do it in about 12. Nashville is about the half way point

HoustonCapsFan:

--- Quote from: alta on Monday September 10, 2018, 11:19:45 PM Eastern ---Road trip? Last time I drove there I drove straight through, stopped for gas and a p. I think it took about 14 hours, if you don't have a dog with you i garuntee you can do it in about 12. Nashville is about the half way point

--- End quote ---

Fortunately for me it is more like 4 hours.  Still, I'm super excited for this season.  Hopefully they stopped partying enough to get some workouts in and not be completely out of shape when the season starts.

alta:

--- Quote from: HoustonCapsFan on Wednesday September 12, 2018, 12:49:20 PM Eastern ---
Fortunately for me it is more like 4 hours.  Still, I'm super excited for this season.  Hopefully they stopped partying enough to get some workouts in and not be completely out of shape when the season starts.

--- End quote ---

I hope you got a room, that's gonna be a long day for you. Then with any luck you can meet DC in West End after the game for a drink. I'm mildly interested in going, have a good friend that lives in Plano. But I usually go skiing for New Years, would make it a bit tight to get to Dallas on the 4th

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version