Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

I've lost ALL Respect for DSP. I'm PISSED!

(1/25) > >>

ArJunaZ:
I have now lost all respect for DSP :poop: after reading this.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/devante-smith-pelly-president-trump-white-house-1.4695235
 :O=

If Trotz doesn't make the ENTIRE team go to the White House GRACIOUSLY, without any political bullshit I then I'll lose ALL respect for the team and the NHL, and someone else can take over this forum.

I can't stand all this imagined incoherent bullshit, divisive nonsense. It's pure idiocy, and when you ask someone like DSP to give an example of why he makes these accusations you will NEVER get an articulate cogent reply.

This puts a damper on the experience of the Caps winning the cup.  I refuse to watch the NFL for a second because of their bullshit disrespect for the flag and what it stands for. I really thought the NHL players had more class.

I'm pissed!  Why are there so many people desperately trying to keep the "N" word alive?

zerofox:
I don't care if DSP doesn't want to go. What I would care about is him not going basically "forcing" the rest of the team to not go either (on the principle that they wouldn't want to leave a man behind). And I could definitely see Trotz or Ovie trying to stand by DSP by saying "no one is going to the WH"

The Caps just won the Cup. They deserve to bask in all the glory and experiences that come with it. A trip to the White House is one of them.

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: zerofox on Saturday June 09, 2018, 09:24:13 PM Eastern ---I don't care if DSP doesn't want to go. What I would care about is him not going basically "forcing" the rest of the team to not go either (on the principle that they wouldn't want to leave a man behind). And I could definitely see Trotz or Ovie trying to stand by DSP by saying "no one is going to the WH"

The Caps just won the Cup. They deserve to bask in all the glory and experiences that come with it. A trip to the White House is one of them.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!  This is not the time or place for politics. Especially when you are incapable of offering any intelligent rationale for it.

Maacoshark:
   This is old news. Funny you didn't mention it before. I don't understand what the problem is. DSP doesn't like Trump, so what. A lot of people don't like him. To be honest I don't like him either. Its nots the politics, its the demeanor. Are the Caps even going to be invited to the White House. Trump already cancelled the Superbowl champion Eagle visit and I have heard that the NBA champs the Warriors won't be invited either. Big deal, sports and politics don't belong together anyway.

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: ArJunaZ on Saturday June 09, 2018, 09:27:01 PM Eastern ---Agreed!  This is not the time or place for politics. Especially when you are incapable of offering any intelligent rationale for it.

--- End quote ---
    Apparently you are a Trump lover. I don't get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version