Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

Muzak & cars

<< < (4/87) > >>

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Tuesday January 16, 2018, 09:53:03 PM Eastern ---FUCK YA!!!  You like Eiesbrecher (Ice Breaker)?!?!?   Heh I have all of their stuff!   Wish to hell they’d do a Notrh American Tour.   

Those dudes are nuts! In a very cool way.  (and much better after leaving Megahurtz)

Here’s what my meetings tomorrow could turn into:

--- End quote ---

::)    I am so glad this topic is not called "Music".    :poop:
 ???   Not my taste at all!

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Maacoshark on Wednesday January 17, 2018, 08:43:33 AM Eastern ---   You know DC I was actually going to post the video for Verrucht. Probaby my favoritevcEisbrecher tune.

--- End quote ---
Awesome!! Great choice, definitely may fav video of theirs) my favorite song is probably This Is Duetch, or Gothkiller (i’d even like it just for the name alone )

I’d definitely go over for those if you get a chance, My ex-bandmate went to Leipzig a couple times and Lady and I know a few people who have gone or go over regularly to them.

We may as well have had one here in Balt/DC last October:
- KMFDM w/Ohgr  (we got to hang out w/Sascha for a bit)
- Front 242
- Lords of Acid w/ En Esch and Combichrist
- Front Line Assembly w/ Cubinite (finally back together)
- annnd Ministry (one of, if not my favorite ever)

heh that was nuts!!! 

Maacoshark:
   The only one of those bands I have seen is Combichrist back in 2010 when they opened for Rammstein. That was probably the best show I've seen. Crazy shit.

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Maacoshark on Wednesday January 17, 2018, 01:46:07 PM Eastern ---   The only one of those bands I have seen is Combichrist back in 2010 when they opened for Rammstein. That was probably the best show I've seen. Crazy shit.

--- End quote ---
Yeah Combichrist got to open for Rammstein  >:( .  The best thing about them is their t-shirts.

But I will say this: I don’t give a damn who ya are, everyone should see a Rammstein show!!

I saw em here at the Baltimore Arena on their last us tour, and I don’t know how they didn’t burn that dump down.  Hell im afraid to light or even ash a cigar when walking past it  :rofl:

Maacoshark:
   Lol yup they have quite the pyro show. I actually saw them twice. Of course I had to travel to see them but thats OK I'll do it again if I have to. I hope they come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version