Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > General Discusion Anything But Hockey

Muzak & cars

<< < (3/87) > >>

DC_1908:

--- Quote from: Maacoshark on Tuesday January 16, 2018, 07:53:50 PM Eastern ---  This is driving music for me. This video is pretty much about my ex. The lyrics are in German but I dont think you need a translator to figure out the title of this song.

--- End quote ---
FUCK YA!!!  You like Eiesbrecher (Ice Breaker)?!?!?   Heh I have all of their stuff!   Wish to hell they’d do a Notrh American Tour.   

Those dudes are nuts! In a very cool way.  (and much better after leaving Megahurtz)

Here’s what my meetings tomorrow could turn into:

ArJunaZ:

--- Quote from: altajava on Tuesday January 16, 2018, 09:42:42 PM Eastern ---hell of a voice and great pipes, R.I.P. Delores...

--- End quote ---

I've been a huge fan of the Cranberries and have every one of their albums, except "Something Else", which came out recently.  I couldn't believe the news yesterday.  I'm curious to find out why she died so young.  I know she's battled depression most of her life. My wife used to tease me for liking Dolores' singing, for some reason it seemed to annoy her (at times).  RIP Dolores!  Thanks for the way you've touched my soul with your music and your haunting, passionate voice.

alta:
The single best thing about today's internet is access to good music. I used to have Palladium on every sat and sun mornin for what was usually very good up and coming/indie music. Then mtv bought it, now it's the same commercial crap you get off every top 40 radio station. Reminds me of.....

Maacoshark:

--- Quote from: DC_1908 on Tuesday January 16, 2018, 09:53:03 PM Eastern ---FUCK YA!!!  You like Eiesbrecher (Ice Breaker)?!?!?   Heh I have all of their stuff!   Wish to hell they’d do a Notrh American Tour.   

Those dudes are nuts! In a very cool way.  (and much better after leaving Megahurtz)

Here’s what my meetings tomorrow could turn into:

--- End quote ---
   Love Eisbrecher. My wife really likes them too.  I wish they would do a tour here too. We are considering making a trip to Europe just to go to a festival or 2. The majority of the music I listen to is European. A lot if them dont tour much in North America. I do like Megahertz too but they arent as good as Eisbrecher. Alex Wesselsky is badass.

Maacoshark:
   You know DC I was actually going to post the video for Verrucht. Probaby my favoritevcEisbrecher tune.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version