Talk about Capitals hockey & more! > Washington Capitals & Other Hockey Discussion

GDT #72 Caps at Maple Leafs @ 7pm

<< < (10/10)

alta:
Caps lose 5-1

Mickstix:

--- Quote from: alta on Thursday March 28, 2024, 09:41:16 PM Eastern ---Mick is getting laid on the beach and he’s still not happy

:snicker:

--- End quote ---

95% on the ralph. 50/50 if it was at the beach..  :P :rofl:

BlackIce:

--- Quote from: alta on Thursday March 28, 2024, 09:41:49 PM Eastern ---Caps lose 5-1

--- End quote ---

The teams immediately around us also lost last night, so what essentially happened was that another day, and another game, was knocked off the calendar and the schedule.  There isn't a whole lot of either left.

richkrt99:

:pointdown:
--- Quote from: Beaglefan2 on Thursday March 28, 2024, 09:23:16 PM Eastern ---We were due for a clunker. When you play a team with more talent that plays more physical and outworks you, this is what happens.  I was hopeful when Ovi laid the lumber early that we would get going, but nobody seemed to join in.

We just seemed to get pushed around all night. Really wish Protos would use that big body, and Alexyev.

One bright spot was Miro. He had plenty of mistakes but he let a couple laser shots go that were rockets.

--- End quote ---

Agree on all this.  I really like MIro's game.  He shoots the fn puck and wants to score, and he hits people, and hes pretty fast, but that shot release is special.  I hope he really becomes a scorer...this team needs some.
I was kind of was expecting this game...Caps cant play above their talent ALL the time, and they've been on a pretty dang good streak.  Toronto is bigger, faster, stronger, and more skilled, and the Caps didnt play well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version